Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sluggishness and Falling Behind

I've fallen behind on my Gender Studies Project. Well, I'm not really behind as there's no deadline. But I thought I'd launch the site by yesterday, and I'm not there. I still have 7 articles to do, but the site's skeletal layout is in place.

I haven't given up my passion for the project. It's more that the amorphous character we call Life has gotten in the way.

I've been battling an unbelievable fatigue for about 6 weeks now, and it's getting worse. I slept a combined 26 hours over the weekend from Friday night until Monday morning. I'm still tired. I should say that 11 of those hours were overnight Friday. I'm just exhausted, but alas...I must soldier on.

I'm also in school fulltime in an executive MBA program. Luckily for me, I only have a year left because the courses move at a rapid clip. I spent most of my weekend work time working for class.

This week, I'm hoping to accomplish more with my writing and get moving again.

No comments: